Marquee

THANK YOU for visiting my blog.

Monday, December 19, 2011

12/19/11 Chemo treatment

Today was chemo treatment #3. Everything went great during treatment.

Over the weekend, Elisa started to experience some swelling in her legs. So the Doctor ordered a venous doppler study of her left leg to check for blood clots which is common for chemo and cancer patients. The doppler study did not locate any blood clots. Elisa is doing great after treatment this evening. She is beginning to experience some changes in her taste and neuropathy in her hands/feet.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you're doing a blog it can be very threaputic. I've added myself as a follower. The prayers will continue from Florida. HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa & Terry I know that this blog will be a great testimony to your collective strength and love for each other during a very difficult experience. We are praying daily for your healing Elisa and love you very much! LeAnn

    ReplyDelete